Re: Last Call: <draft-farrell-perpass-attack-02.txt> (Pervasive Monitoring is an Attack) to Best Current Practice

2014-01-02 10:23:47
On 01/01/2014 22:08, Ted Lemon wrote:
This argument boils down to "ADs can abuse process, so we ought not to ever publish a document that might provide process for them to abuse.
Ted, I believe the point is that the AD concerned would not be abusing the process, they would simply be making a different judgement call, or a stricter interpretation (for what ever reason) of the in place PM requirements than the authors and preceding reviewers of the text.

The -03 text is a significant improvement, but I still fear the impact of single issue technical politics on the output of our document stream.

Stewart