Re: Last Call: <draft-farrell-perpass-attack-02.txt> (Pervasive Monitoring is an Attack) to Best Current Practice

2014-01-03 14:37:00
I have been wondering whether a simple update to "A Guide to Writing A Security
Considerations Section" is all that is needed to address the problem in hand?

Stewart

Sent from my iPad

On 3 Jan 2014, at 19:00, "Melinda Shore"