Re: Problem with new Note Well

2014-01-24 10:32:13

Both Tom and Lars text would work for me. There seem to be so many ways to
write it such that it is still brief but captures the key elements of the BCP.

Pete, I really think it is that putting a sentences in it that is clearly false
is just wrong and I can not understand why you are arguing for that?

On Jan 24, 2014, at 4:42 AM, Tom Taylor