Re: Last Call: <draft-housley-number-registries-02.txt> (Internet Numbers Registries) to Informational RFC

2014-02-03 14:21:36
David:

With respect to the AS Special purpose Registry, I might sit more comfortably
in its own document, and then it could be referenced from this document. At
this point, I'm concerned that he delay to this document would be quite
unfortunate.  Do you believe that such a document can be produced and approved
rapidly?  If not, then I'd like to see this document move forward and a
subsequent document could make an update if there is community consensus to
evolve the form of the special-purpose AS number registry.

Russ