Re: Ad hominems (was: Policy of WG chairs in organising time for presentations and face2face discussions)

2014-02-25 13:05:16
Yes, there are often cases where experience and proven judgment matter
tremendously, but in this case the question was resolved _more_ simply by a
factual response, even without taking into account the original proposer's
experience level.

Scott

On Tuesday, February 25, 2014, <ned+ietf(_at_)mauve(_dot_)mrochek(_dot_)com>