Re: DMARC from the perspective of the listadmin of a bunch of SMALL community lists

2014-04-14 12:30:03
This DMARC issue has finally hit our support forum today!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [WINServer] Lists, Yahoo and DMARC
Date:    Mon, 14 Apr 2014 12:51:38 -0400
From:    Kevin M. Agard <lists(_at_)agard(_dot_)org>
To:      WINServer(_at_)winserver(_dot_)com

Is anyone else running the wcListserver seeing bounces on messages to
Yahoo, MSN and Comcast due to these provider's DMARC configs??

What I am seeing is that any message originating from a @yahoo.com
address is being bounced by these domains with a “554 5.7.9: Message not
accepted for policy reasons” error messages.

Interestingly enough, although Yahoo, MSN and Comcast all bounce these
messages, it is only messages from Yahoo that bounce. Messages
originating from MSN and Comcast make it through fine.

KMA