Re: DMARC and yahoo

2014-04-15 20:44:48
On 04/15/2014 07:22 PM, Theodore Ts'o wrote:
On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 06:34:03PM -0600, Doug Royer wrote:
Yahoo does not seem to require DMARK. Simply use one of the other two
options. I use SPF for my domains, and it makes it through their systems
just fine.
You seem to be confused about what the problem is.  ...

Yes, I did misunderstand. Now I wonder if the yahoo techs understood the effects.

Do you have another suggestion about what the mailing list server is
supposed to do?

Munge the from address to be the list-name@yahoo ? Odd, but would that work?

--

Doug Royer - (K7DMR.us / DougRoyer.com)