Re: DMARC and yahoo

2014-04-20 12:27:09

--On Sunday, 20 April, 2014 12:52 -0400 Jeffrey Altman
<jaltman(_at_)secure-endpoints(_dot_)com> wrote:

I took a different approach.  I left the bounce detection on
but switched all @yahoo.com accounts to digest mode.  Since
the mail now comes from the list instead of the @yahoo.com
sender there are no rejections.   Not a perfect solution but
it prevents harm to non-(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com list participants.

IMO, this is quite elegant.  The Yahoo users continue to get the
messages, you don't get cluttered by rejection-related
complaints, and those Yahoo users who don't like the digest form
can take it up with Yahoo or find other accounts to use.

   john