We need to add the ability to upload attachments to the IPR Filings.

2014-04-17 10:05:16
In any number of instances the simple attachment of a sublicensing agreement or assignment contract which is already on file with the PTO to a IETF filing to ease parties doing diligence on these IP's would be a stroke of brilliance here.

It also would allow the IETF to take a more arms-length approach because it is accepting IP Statements in both its framework and language as described by BCP78 and 79 but also in adding the ability to reference a directly uploaded content document as part of the publication of the IP notice.

Todd

--

Personal Email - Disclaimers Apply