Re: Suggestion: can we test DMARC deployment with a mailing list?

2014-05-02 16:28:29

On May 2, 2014, at 2:13 PM, John Levine <johnl(_at_)taugh(_dot_)com> wrote:

We've been running that experiment for at least a year.  Surprise!

Good to hear. Obviously not the area I’m looking at hardest.

If we’re having the level of problems that seem to be being reported in this
thread, it would appear that we haven’t learned much from the experiment. I
take it that the draft Doug Otis mentions is part of the mitigation discussion.