Re: Large market player

2014-05-07 17:21:25
Those players can be considered as large community servers as the
mail services are free, so that market is indirect market. IETF is also
community server, but can it alone solve that problem compared to those
players. The power is with who serves the larger community or with who
owns the best service/practice.

AB