Re: Enough DMARC whinging

2014-05-01 11:49:36
Note that historically, mailing list operators have been resistant to
the imposition of technical or operational changes.

I think you're overstating things a little.  I am very unsympathetic
to changes that would require retraining all my users, e.g., putting
the list address on the From: line.  Technical changes that don't mess
up the users are no more of an issue than any other software upgrade
is to a small volunteer site.  In particular, I've never seen anyone
opposed to adding DKIM signatures to help recipient systems recognize
the lists.

R's,
John