RE: Call for volunteers for C/C++ API liaison manager

2014-05-01 11:32:15
For example to see what the thinking is, look at any of the working papers from
the Networking Subgroup
on http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2013/
or http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2014/

(Looking myself, they've not got far.)

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer, Communications Group

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered Office: Warwick House, PO Box 87, Farnborough Aerospace Centre,
Farnborough, Hants, GU14 6YU, UK
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687