Re: Next IETF Meeting DMARC Related Talks

2014-06-07 23:35:19
On Sat, Jun 7, 2014 at 2:58 PM, Hector Santos <hsantos(_at_)isdg(_dot_)net>
wrote:

I might be interested in remote participation at the next IETF 90 meeting
if there are any DKIM/DMARC related meetings scheduled.

I have not seen any announcements for any such DKIM/DMARC related activity.

None are presently scheduled; there isn't a DMARC working group, no BoF
session has been requested (that I know of), and no related work is going
on in other working groups (that I know of).  Of course, all of that could
change, so "watch this space".

-MSK