Re: Next IETF Meeting DMARC Related Talks

2014-06-08 10:42:42
On Sat, Jun 7, 2014 at 11:32 PM, John C Klensin <john-ietf(_at_)jck(_dot_)com>
wrote:

Murray, you didn't mention whether there is any ongoing
discussion in dmarc.org and, if so, how Hector can participate
there.  If there are no further discussions there and dmarc.org
is turning change control over to the IETF, it might be helpful
for people here to know that.  Conversely, if discussions on the
IETF dmarc list (or the IETF list) are simply taken as input to
a change control and decision process that is not described on
the dmarc.org web pages or in any other obvious place, it would
be good to be explicit about that.

Hi John,

There are two active venues for discussion about DMARC.  This one is the
primary one.  There is a legacy list operated at dmarc.org that has more
casual conversation not geared to specification development and advancement.

We are still discussing the change control transfer, but I can say that do
so was always the end goal.  It has been submitted to the ISE, but it's
always possible to make important changes while it's pending in that queue.

-MSK