Re: [Internetgovtech] Coordination Group Members for the Transition of NTIA's Stewardship of the IANA Functions

2014-06-09 11:38:41
It would be a good thing for I* bodies to reflect on these points that
John and Roger are making and provide meaningful support for individual
actors to engage effectively and in a balanced way or admit that they
are not multi stakeholder.

Christian

Roger Jørgensen wrote:
On Sat, Jun 7, 2014 at 5:49 PM, John C Klensin <john-ietf(_at_)jck(_dot_)com>