Re: RFC compliance and the European Parliament

2014-06-10 02:51:13

On 10 jun. 2014, at 09:42, Olaf Kolkman <olaf(_at_)nlnetlabs(_dot_)nl> wrote:

It is a thin line. Any question about what the IETF can do to make the
Internet better is fine. In this case I am a bit concerned that the IETF
could be perceived it is telling the EP how to run its business. Lets try to
keep clear of the latter and keep the ball on the first.

"keep the ball on the first.”  I must be thinking about the Dutch potential in
the forthcoming tournament to much.
Should have been something like:  Keep the eye on the first ball, or the eye on
the ball, or concentrate on the first. You know what I mean ;-)

—Olaf