Re: [dmarc-ietf] Change the mailing list protocol, not DMARC.

2014-06-13 19:02:46

On 13 Jun 2014, at 7:55, Miles Fidelman <mfidelman(_at_)meetinghouse(_dot_)net>
wrote:

Just a quick reminder here:  Postal mail is still going strong, after 100s of
years.

I don't know what it's like where you live, but here the only thing that is
keeping the post office afloat is being paid by advertisers to deliver
unsolicited junk.

"Canada Post has hiked postal rates for regular mail and plans to cut up to
8,000 jobs as it phases out urban mail delivery over the next five years -- all
in a bid to reverse the tide of red ink at the money-losing Crown corporation."

"The Crown Corporation predicted this year that Canada Post and its
subsidiaries would lose $274 million before tax in 2014."

"Still going strong" is not a phrase that resonates with me.

Joe