RE: Last Call: <draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-frwk-06.txt> (A Framework for Ethernet Tree (E-Tree) Service over a Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Network) to Informational RFC

2014-07-01 11:36:35
Hi,

Here are a few small comments that I found doing my review. They did not warrant
holding up IETF last call, but can be fixed along the way...

Cheers,
Adrian

===

Section 2.2 has

   An E-Tree service has one or more Root ACs and many Leaf ACs.

I suggest that "many" is not a necessary part of the definition
although it may be probable in deployments. For the definition I think
you need:

   An E-Tree service has one or more Root ACs and at least one Leaf AC.

---

Section 2.3.1 para 2

s/fame/frame/

---

Figure 1 shows two notations "E-Tree". The associated arrows do not
make it clear what is the extent of the E-tree since the top one and
the bottom one show different edge points. Can you tidy that up?