RE: [90all] IETF 90: Early-Bird Registration Cutoff 11 July

2014-07-10 10:17:47
I hope we could have the link to the webex or the online participation.

Akin-Awokoya Emmanuel
Free Lance Network Engineer, Web Developer
IT and Technology Tutor

-----Original Message-----
From: 90all [mailto:90all-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of IETF
Secretariat
Sent: Wednesday, July 9, 2014 2:48 PM
To: IETF Announcement List
Cc: wgchairs(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org; 90all(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org;
irsg(_at_)irtf(_dot_)org
Subject: [90all] IETF 90: Early-Bird Registration Cutoff 11 July

90th IETF Meeting
Toronto, ON, Canada
July 20-25, 2014
Host: Ericsson

Meeting venue:  Fairmont Royal York Toronto:
http://www.fairmont.com/royal-york-toronto/

Register online at: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/90/

1.  Registration
2.  Visas & Letters of Invitation
3.  Social Event
4.  Accommodations - Hotel Map
5.  Companion Program
6.  Sponsors
7.  IETF 90 Wiki
8.  Thursday Lunch Speaker
9.  IETF Logo Gear and Mugs

Follow the IETF in Twitter at @IETF

1. Registration
 A. Early-Bird Registration - USD 650.00, if paid in full prior to 23:59 UTC
11 July 2014.
 B. After Early-Bird cutoff - USD 800.00  C. Full-time Student Registrations
- USD 150.00 (with proper ID)  D. One Day Pass Registration - USD 350.00
 E. Registration Cancellation
      Cut-off for registration cancellation is Monday,
      14 July 2014 at UTC 23:59.
      Cancellations are subject to a 10% (ten percent) cancellation
         fee if requested by that date and time.
 F. Online Registration and Payment ends Friday, 18 July 2014, 1700 local
Toronto time.
 G. On-site Registration starting Sunday, 20 July 2014 at 1100 local Toronto
time.

2. Visas & Letters of Invitation:
 Information on Visiting Canada, please visit:
 http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/index.asp

 After you complete the registration process, you can request an electronic
IETF letter of invitation as well. The registration system also allows for
you to request a hard copy IETF letter of invitation. You may also request
one at a later time by following the link provided in the confirmation
email.

  Please note that the IETF Letter of Invitation may not be sufficient for
obtaining a visa to enter Canada.

3. Social Event
 Hosted by: Ericsson
 Location: Hockey Hall of Fame