Re: [90all] IETF 90: Early-Bird Registration Cutoff 11 July

2014-07-14 10:46:42
Hi just to inform you that my Minister, The Minister of External
Relations of Cameroon did not give me permission to come out therefore
I would not be present, I want to believe that we will be together in
Honolulu, USA in the month of November.
With best regards.