Re: mcast.net and reverse for v6 multicast groups

2014-07-11 10:31:40
Hi Michael,

I wrote this up and presented it at mboned some number of meetings ago:

  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jabley-multicast-ptr-00

I didn't hear any dramatic objections to the approach described in there at the
time, although the document could surely benefit from more review.

I The draft is in pretty reasonable shape, I think, and it would likely not
take too much work to polish it off. If you have spare cycles and enthusiasm to
work on it, I'd happily add you as a co-author and collaborate on making some
progress.

Joe

On 10 July 2014 at 16:12:45, Michael Richardson