Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-appsawg-email-auth-codes-04.txt> (Email Authentication Status Codes) to Proposed Standard

2014-07-11 21:03:10
On Friday, July 11, 2014 08:16:17 The IESG wrote:
The IESG has received a request from the Applications Area Working Group
WG (appsawg) to consider the following document:
- 'Email Authentication Status Codes'
  <draft-ietf-appsawg-email-auth-codes-04.txt> as Proposed Standard

ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org mailing lists by 2014-08-01. Exceptionally, comments
may be
sent to iesg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org instead. In either case, please retain the

As discussed in
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/apps-discuss/current/msg12358.html I have
given this document a detailed review and
given that the comments I had are resolved as described in
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/apps-discuss/current/msg12372.html
 I support its publication as I think the new codes serve a useful purpose and
the document is technically complete and correct.

Scott K