Re: not really to do with Re: WG Review: Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance (dmarc)

2014-07-15 23:57:10
On 7/15/2014 8:55 PM, Scott Kitterman wrote:
I think, despite all your assertion by distant authorities, it may be that
something involving U/I requirements (not design, I agree that's out of
scope)
may be part of the least bad solution we have to the problems the WG is going
to be chartered to solve.

1. What sort of 'proximity' do you require, before you can be swayed by
authoritative information?

2. By 'least bad', it appears that you mean it is ok to standardize
something that is known not to work, to the extent that the end user is
expected to be part of the decision process.

d/

--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking