Re: WG Review: Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance (dmarc)

2014-07-16 12:43:04
Folks, can I ask that you please remove ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org from the recipient list if you want to have discussion that doesn't pertain to the charter itself.

I'm hoping to recruit a prospective chair in the next few days to start moderating the discussion on the DMARC list itself while we're still dotting i's and crossing t's of the charter. I'm happy to have free-wielding discussion go on a bit, but please let's try and keep it to a dull roar while we're getting organized.

Thanks.

pr

Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. - +1 (858)651-4478