Re: WG Review: Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance (dmarc)x

2014-07-19 02:57:51
On Thu, 17 Jul 2014 at 16:26 -0000, Dave Crocker wrote:

At third blush, it starts to look as if the current details of the
DMARC specification need to be better understood before suggested
remedies to the collateral damage of its use are considered.

It is this "collateral damage" from the broken aspects of DMARC that
is disturbing.  The proponents of DMARC need to look at "the current
details of the DMARC specification" and better understand the damage
that they have imposed on the rest of the Internet.

Stuart Barkley
--
I've never been lost; I was once bewildered for three days, but never lost!
                                        --  Daniel Boone