Re: DTNWG proposal is a terribly bad idea

2014-07-22 12:04:58
Pete is right about this - I should have counted to ten. We really need to
foster thoughtful dialog and civil discourse especially when we are tempted
otherwise.

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 9:30 AM, Pete Resnick
<presnick(_at_)qti(_dot_)qualcomm(_dot_)com>
wrote:

Reducing the distribution a bit: