Re: Gen-ART Last Call Review of draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-frwk-06

2014-08-05 15:46:08
Hi Lucy,

I apologize for the late response. I somehow missed your mail when it came in
originally. Comments inline. I've deleted sections where I don't have further
comment.

Thanks!

Ben.

On Jul 15, 2014, at 3:18 PM, Lucy yong <lucy(_dot_)yong(_at_)huawei(_dot_)com>