Gen-ART Telechat Review of draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-frwk-07

2014-08-05 15:58:26
I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-frwk-07
Reviewer: Ben Campbell
Review Date: 2014-08-05
IETF LC End Date: 2014-07-15
IESG Telechat date: 2014-08-07

comments from my last call review of version 06 have been addressed.

Major issues:

None

Minor issues:

None

Nits/editorial comments:

RFC 2119.

-- 2.2, 4th paragraph: Furthermore, MEF also defines AC roles...

This draft defines the AC roles in the terminology section. It would be helpful
to mention if the MEF definitions are the same as used here, either in this
section or in the respective terminology section entries.

-- 5.1, 1st sentence:

The change due to one of my previous comments renders the beginning of the
sentence as " "IP/MPLS L2VPN architecture has no distinction role on Attachment
   Circuit ..." Should "distinction" be "distinctive"? If not, I'm not sure how
to parse the sentence.