Re: [DNSOP] Last Call: <draft-ietf-dnsop-child-syncronization-02.txt> (Child To Parent Synchronization in DNS) to Proposed Standard

2014-08-10 15:10:21
On 8/8/14 8:16 AM, The IESG wrote:

The IESG has received a request from the Domain Name System Operations WG
(dnsop) to consider the following document:
- 'Child To Parent Synchronization in DNS'
  <draft-ietf-dnsop-child-syncronization-02.txt> as Proposed Standard

ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org mailing lists by 2014-08-22. Exceptionally, comments
may be
sent to iesg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org instead. In either case, please retain the

FYI,

I requested that this last call be rerun due to US incorrectly assigning
the status of informational and therefore a 2 week duration on the original.

The importance of feedback is underscored by it's intended standards
track status.

Thank you
Joel

Abstract

   This document specifies how a child zone in the DNS can publish a
   record to indicate to a parental agent that it may copy and process
   certain records from the child zone.  The existence of and value
   change of the record may be monitored by a parental agent and acted
   on as appropriate.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-child-syncronization/

IESG discussion can be tracked via