Re: [DNSOP] Last Call: <draft-ietf-dnsop-child-syncronization-02.txt> (Child To Parent Synchronization in DNS) to Proposed Standard

2014-08-10 20:10:59
the 02 draft of child syncronization refers to
dnsop-delegation-trust-maint.

are you saying you want one document? they appear to do slightly different
things. One signals DS/DNSKEY update and nothing else. The other has a
flagword capable notation and signals intent about immediacy or SOA timed
change, in and out of baliwick, and the NS list.

I could imagine a net win by the authors banging this into one document.
YMMV