Fwd: Re: [saag] DANE should be more prominent (Re: Review of: Opportunistic Security -03 preview for comment)

2014-08-20 10:22:49

Apologies for yet another mail on the OS draft, but I
just noticed this sub-thread was only on saag, and it
needs to be here too.

For context, Steve K's suggest edits used OCS as a change
from OS, and I wanted to try avoid loads of mail if folks
only wanted to express a new opinion on that single aspect.

Ta,
S.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: [saag] DANE should be more prominent (Re: Review of:
Opportunistic Security -03 preview for comment)
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 16:11:22 +0100
From: Stephen Farrell <stephen(_dot_)farrell(_at_)cs(_dot_)tcd(_dot_)ie>
To: Stephen Kent <kent(_at_)bbn(_dot_)com>, saag(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org

Steve, Ben,

With no hats, I prefer OS to OCS myself. Can't recall if I said
that on list before or not, sorry;-)

Wearing my "will have to figure out rough consensus" hat - let's
not debate that again, I think everyone who stated a position on
it was already clear, so I can't imagine what's left to be said.

But if someone who's not yet stated an opinion wants to, that'd
be fine. And since this is a straight forward OCS vs OS thing,
sending to me (and say Paul H. as shepherd) offlist is fine and
I'll summarise any offlist mails I get on this when we're done
(incl. email addresses, so no cheating:-)

Cheers,
S.