Re: [saag] DANE should be more prominent (Re: Review of: Opportunistic Security -03 preview for comment)

2014-08-23 06:20:23

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 23, 2014, at 12:31 AM, Peter Gutmann
<pgut001(_at_)cs(_dot_)auckland(_dot_)ac(_dot_)nz> wrote:

l(_dot_)wood(_at_)surrey(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk writes:

so says the man with how many RFCs and other publications to his credit?

that is very ad hominem. I fail to see the relevance of the question.

It's also somewhat amusing when you consider that it's coming from the person
who's given us such RFC gems of design as the ones for IPsec and PKIX.  Talk
about people in glass houses...

We as a community are working to improve communications and encourage newcomers
to stay.  Please do not continue to post jabs at others and I don't care of
they started it.  It is also a waste of time for everyone who is trying to get
real work done and has to read this since they are following a discussion.

Thank you.

Peter.