Re: Formal IESG Teleconference WebEx and Dial-in Information

2014-09-17 10:16:37
Cyrys,

do these messages include an iCalendar
attachment with the event details? Is there an event calendar on a web server
available for download as an iCalendar stream somewhere? (Sorry I don't get
the emails so I can't check for myself).

No, but that’s a good question. And that is something that is changing a bit,
because it used to be the case that only ADs participated these calls, and we
got our calendar event entry for the whole series at the beginning of an IETF
cycle. (And getting that only once is still important, at least for me…) But
now we are inviting more people, and adding a calendar entry to the call would
be very reasonable. One way or the other. Let me see if I can set that up.

Jari