Re: Formal IESG Teleconference WebEx and Dial-in Information

2014-09-18 11:38:12
Hi Jari,
At 03:18 17-09-2014, Jari Arkko wrote:
format for IESG calls :-) Unless, of course, we made all items local to Finland, which I think would be a significant Internet improvement :-)

The cat video ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKffm2uI4dk ) might be fun to listen to. :-)

And now, I am going to attempt move the discussion to a direction that I think would be better use of our time. I saw a few participants on the previous call. Anyone on this list who joined? Did you find it useful? Or if you did not join, do you find it useful that you can, if you want to follow a particular topic? This time we had a record quick call, by the way, so there wasn't that much actual discussion. But the different calls can be different in this respect.

I forgot that today's call was relevant to me. I got a DISCUSS from Richard (not a problem). Here's my experience. I was prompted to download a WebEx Add-on (not a problem). There isn't a dial-in number for me (not a problem). The audio was clear. It's useful to follow a telechat as it provides a sense of how an IESG Evaluation actually works.

I'll say two words to Stephen: "Thank you".

Regards,
S. Moonesamy