suggestion for the next IETFs

2014-10-26 13:17:07
Hello,

I have a suggestion for IETF meetings in the US and Canada. Unfortunately
sometimes a visa processing (to Canada and the US) might take 2 to 3 months.
Since invitation letters are usually necessary components to apply for a
visa,  sometimes the time for visa processing is not enough for planning for
this trip (reservation, buying a ticket, etc.)
Each IETF is usually every 6 months. I do not know whether there is any
possibility to change the start of registration date that at least there is
minimum 3 complete months before the IETF meeting (also after considering
possibility delay in opening registration, etc.)

Thanks,
Best,
Hosnieh
P.S. This of course applies to non US citizen