Re: [IAOC] suggestion for the next IETFs

2014-10-30 09:59:08
Note that this is sometimes restricted by national law. I believe if
the IETF were to meet in Switzerland, it would be illegal to issue a
Letter to be used as the basis for a visa application to anyone who
has not already actually paid their registration fee for the meeting.

Thanks,
Donald
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 d3e3e3(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 9:24 AM, Ray Pelletier <rpelletier(_at_)isoc(_dot_)org>