Re: kudos to meetecho people

2014-11-12 23:11:35
Yes, the Meetecho people (and their product) are awesome.

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 11:04 PM, Marc Blanchet
<marc(_dot_)blanchet(_at_)viagenie(_dot_)ca>
wrote:

I’ve been asked (not by meetecho people, they are too humble) to post this
more publicly. here it is.

Regards, Marc.

Début du message réexpédié :

The DTN wg was approved a few days before this meeting. There was no
agenda, no speakers, no reservation of meetecho service.  We organize the
meeting with 2 remote speakers. Meetecho people were nice to accept our
late request, tested the speakers setup in advance and it worked flawlessly
during the meeting. Without them, we would not have a productive meeting.

Again, thanks Meetecho people. really appreciated.

Regards, Marc (co-chair, dtn)