Re: kudos to meetecho people

2014-11-16 10:34:58
+many. This was my first remote meeting in a while, and I was surprised that
the experience was so good. Good enough that I actually ended up "sitting in
the back" of a meeting remotely: had some IETF emails to tend to and a hole in
the schedule. Drastic differences in weather aside, it felt like being there.

Many thanks to the meetecho crew, and very well done.

Cheers,

Brian

On 16 Nov 2014, at 21:11, Lee Howard <Lee(_at_)asgard(_dot_)org> wrote:

Meetecho was among the major successes of this meeting.  So near perfect as
to be generally transparent.

Lee

From: Ray Pelletier <rpelletier(_at_)isoc(_dot_)org
<mailto:rpelletier(_at_)isoc(_dot_)org>>
Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 7:18 PM
To: Mary Barnes <mary(_dot_)h(_dot_)barnes(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com
<mailto:mary(_dot_)h(_dot_)barnes(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>>
Cc: IETF Discussion <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
<mailto:ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>>
Subject: Re: kudos to meetecho people

Some data points. There are 25 remote presentations at this meeting -  2 are
remote co-chairs (who are virtually present in the room all the time), 5 in
Toronto, and 2 each in London and Vancouver.  Also there is an experiment
with 7 remote hubs connected from Latin America.

Ray

On Nov 12, 2014, at 7:11 PM, Mary Barnes
<mary(_dot_)h(_dot_)barnes(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com
<mailto:mary(_dot_)h(_dot_)barnes(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>> wrote:

Yes, the Meetecho people (and their product) are awesome.

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 11:04 PM, Marc Blanchet
<marc(_dot_)blanchet(_at_)viagenie(_dot_)ca
<mailto:marc(_dot_)blanchet(_at_)viagenie(_dot_)ca>> wrote:
I’ve been asked (not by meetecho people, they are too humble) to post this
more publicly. here it is.

Regards, Marc.

Début du message réexpédié :

The DTN wg was approved a few days before this meeting. There was no
agenda, no speakers, no reservation of meetecho service.  We organize
the meeting with 2 remote speakers. Meetecho people were nice to accept
our late request, tested the speakers setup in advance and it worked
flawlessly during the meeting. Without them, we would not have a
productive meeting.

Again, thanks Meetecho people. really appreciated.

Regards, Marc (co-chair, dtn)