Re: kudos to meetecho people

2014-11-16 09:11:41
Meetecho was among the major successes of this meeting.  So near perfect as
to be generally transparent.

Lee

From:  Ray Pelletier <rpelletier(_at_)isoc(_dot_)org>
Date:  Wednesday, November 12, 2014 7:18 PM
To:  Mary Barnes <mary(_dot_)h(_dot_)barnes(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
Cc:  IETF Discussion <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Subject:  Re: kudos to meetecho people

Some data points. There are 25 remote presentations at this meeting -  2 are
remote co-chairs (who are virtually present in the room all the time), 5 in
Toronto, and 2 each in London and Vancouver.  Also there is an experiment with
7 remote hubs connected from Latin America.

Ray

On Nov 12, 2014, at 7:11 PM, Mary Barnes