Re: [saag] PKCS#11 URI slot attributes & last call

2014-12-19 17:19:42
Does this ID, in fact, define an API which is sufficient to support realistic,
interoperable code across a significant range of libraries and platforms? Is
there a unique way to reference the authentication credential on my
guaranteed-unique government-issued smart card regardless of which reader on
which platform it’s plugged into?

Since I did not involve myself in the process, I do not know if those goals
were excluded for some legitimate reason, but the discussion preceding makes it
sound like they were not met.

Personal email.  hbhotz(_at_)oxy(_dot_)edu