RE: [Gen-art] Gen-ART and OPS-Dir review of draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-10

2015-01-21 10:59:58
Thanks for all these edits, Martin.

I did a few additional ones in:
https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/pull/694

See below for my comments.

Hervé.
From: Martin Thomson <martin(_dot_)thomson(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 09:22
To: Black, David
Cc: fenix(_at_)google(_dot_)com; RUELLAN Herve; General Area Review Team
(gen-art(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org); ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org;
ietf-http-wg(_at_)w3(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART and OPS-Dir review of
draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-10

In the absence of answers from the editors, I can provide an
explanation for the choices you have identified as being issues.

I've also turned your comments into a pull request.

https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/pull/693

You can review that; but the editors will likely have some more to say
about this.

(Note: I dropped opsdir from this reply, there was no substance there.
I look forward to a review of HTTP/2 proper.)

On 12 January 2015 at 18:12, Black, David