Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART and OPS-Dir review of draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-10

2015-01-22 20:12:52
I definitely want to avoid making prescriptive statements about what to
protect, even couched as suggestions. However, I think that a more generic
statement that describes the characteristics of a header that might need
protection is definitely a good idea.

If Herve doesn't get there first, I can purpose text that concentrates on
the coincidence of secret and small/easy-to-guess..
On Jan 22, 2015 3:17 PM, "Jari Arkko" <jari(_dot_)arkko(_at_)piuha(_dot_)net>