Re: Proposed IETF Websites’ Privacy Policy; Community Input Requested

2015-02-04 10:59:48
The content seems generally OK. I think there should be explicit mention of attendance lists under "Certain information will be accessible to the public".

Under "What Information do we collect?"the third and fourth paragraphs have lost some letters or words:

"your interaction with the site, programs, and services, hat IETF may offer to you," ^

"Due to the nature of the, your communications"

At various places I might have editorial suggestions (e.g., remove excess commas), but after a day of doing so for another document I don't feel like continuing the work here. Maybe later.

Tom Taylor