Re: Updating BCP 10 -- NomCom ELEGIBILITY

2015-02-13 10:58:25
I support what michael claims as a goal.
I believe that it is an important goal for the IETF.

In the past I've been nervous about giving remote participation too much
power in part because I'm worried about how that impacts meeting fees
and in part because I value cross-area involvement.

However, I think the goal Michael outlines is important enough that we
need to find some way of improving the extent to which we meet that
goal.