Appealing WG chair selections [Re: Updating BCP 10 -- NomCom ELEGIBILITY]

2015-02-13 16:53:48
On 14/02/2015 09:53, Dave Cridland wrote:
c) I suspect that whichever way we do this, the potential influence of a WG
Chair increases as a result, and I'm unaware of an appeal action for WG
Chair selection. This might be my own ignorance, but either way we'll need
one.

I don't know if it's happened, but the IESG would IMHO be very foolish
to refuse to consider an appeal against WG Chair selection. Any action
by an AD should be appealable in principle, IMHO, even if not explictly
mentioned in RFC 2026 or RFC 2418.

   Brian