Re: (short version) Re: Last Call: <draft-faltstrom-uri-10.txt> (The Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) DNS Resource Record) to Proposed Standard

2015-03-04 23:29:43
All, specifically Mark,

This was a stupid editorial mistake by myself. It should have been replaced. So
much for merging documents when being too tired 23:00 in the evening on the day
the AD had given me a deadline... My apologies.

Pete, please let me know when you want a new version, -13.txt

   Patrik