DNSSEC change on IETF web pages

2015-03-26 14:22:42
A while ago we moved the static parts of the IETF
web page to a CDN service. While this provided a
significant improvements for page load times and
retained our ability to serve the pages over IPv6,
we were unable to provide DNSSEC for the web
pages  that were being served by the CDN.

Our CDN vendor, Cloudfare, however, had worked in the
background to enable DNSSEC for their customers.
A few weeks ago we enabled that for the IETF web at a
temporary testing address (http://dnssec.ietf.org).

Today, I’m happy to announce that the new arrangement
has been enabled on http://www.ietf.org. I wanted to
thank everyone involved in supporting the DNSSEC
change.

As always, if you see any issues with this or other IETF
services, let us know.

Jari Arkko, IETF Chair