Re: New Non-WG Mailing List: Mpvdapi

2015-04-02 15:10:58
Purpose:

MPVD API design is very important for MPVD concept of MIF working
group, MIF working group decide to write MPVD API document by build a
design team, this mailing list is try to help the design team to
discuss the main issues and write the document.
perhaps expanding some acronyms would be helpful for the reader who is
not deeply involved in multi-person venereal diseases.

He...

A good point.  We actually have made a change that's supposed to help
here.  The non-WG mailing list requests that we send to the
secretariat used to have a "short description" line, which would
almost never be enough information.  We added a second "somewhat
longer description" line for the announcement.  What you see above is
the result of that, and you can be thankful that it's at least useful
once you get the acronyms expanded.

So what we have to do now is have the discipline to expand the
acronyms.  Thanks for calling attention to that, and for the...
interesting guess at a possible expansion.

Barry