Re: New Non-WG Mailing List: Mpvdapi

2015-04-03 12:13:36
I totally agree. There is far too much focus on nailing down %100 of
requirements in the recent IETF past, hindering progress on solutions.  Both
implementations and requirements are refined by the iterative process of
implementation and deployment feedback.

Tom

On Apr 3, 2015, at 1:03 PM, Benson Schliesser